Fit2Win's application resides within the Amazon Web Services infrastructure. This allows Fit2Win to take full advantage of the reliability, scalability, and redundancies of the vast resources of “Cloud Computing” of Amazon Web Services. This burstable on-demand service allows for nearly unlimited additional resources to be utilized. Our servers are on the Amazon EC2 platform and have the latest Microsoft operating systems. Our servers incorporate the latest software tools and applications to run our clients websites and applications. Among these are Microsoft .net, MS SQL and more.
Fit2Win protects your data with several methods. Daily snapshots of the data drives to the S3 Storage provides exact copies of the drives in the event of complete server failure. Regular file backup to EBS Volumes provides for fast file recovery in the event of data corruption or accidental data loss. This data is also copied to S3. Daily full SQL backups are performed with transaction logs backing up every 15 minutes. https://aws.amazon.com/
Encryption and Security
- Most Internet traffic is denied at the firewall. Only allowed traffic is able to connect to the web server.
- Encryption of data is on a per website basis. Fit2Win has an SSL certificate for our website. All data is encrypted from the server to the client at the strength level of the certificate.
- Only approved Fit2win support staff have access to the server.
Server and Application Monitoring
- Monitoring is performed by Amazon and the Fit2win IT Team.
- This service is supplied by Amazon and managed by Fit2Win Wellness