to offer you over 700% return on your investment!
How's that you ask? ... Check out these stats:
that overweight employees require
• 200% less productive,
• 13x more likely to miss work.
• 2x the number of worker’s compensation claims
• Obese employees experience higher levels of absenteeism due to illness than normal weight employees. (CDC)
• 70% of healthcare costs are preventable.
• For every $1 of healthcare spent, employers paid an additional $2.30 for Employee productivity losses (known as “presenteeism”)
• Diet and Lifestyle contribute to over 72% of an individual’s health status.
• Every year, absenteeism cost employers $2,650 per salaried worker and $3,600 per hourly worker.
return on your investment.
• Lower Insurance Premiums
• Increased Success
• Higher Engagement
• Lower Absenteeism
• More Productivity
• And much more...
- By Inc Magazine | Suzanne Lucas
less work, concentrate better when they are there, and
cost you less in insurance fees.
Outsource your wellness.
Most companies lacked the expertise to design and carry
out fitness programs, even though they know that a healthy
workforce is beneficial to their bottom line.
It's critical to appeal to their sense of competition.
Companies can now implemented a program that focuses
on friendly competition. Employees can form teams or
compete one on. The length of the program is more likely
to result in real changes than a single 5k run or month long
fitness challenge. After only one year, companies have
over 70 percent of their employees voluntarily participating.
The end result?
Weight loss and reduced health care costs for your employees.
For all inquiries please email us at info@Fit2WinWellness.com
& Track Your